If you haven’t finished your holiday baking yet … or even if you have, you’ll have to give these Spiced Star Cookies recipe a try. They are so yummy! Remember to turn on the range hood fan at least 15 minutes before you start baking and leave it running for at least 15 minutes after you’re done. Find out why running the range hood fan is important to good health here.
Spiced Star Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, softened
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Your favorite cookie icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and creamy. Add honey, eggs, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients.
- Carefully add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Stir until combined.
- Divide dough into 4 sections. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface. Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut out cookies. Lay them 1-inch apart on the cookie sheet. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Spread with your favorite cookie icing.
Tell us which cookies you always bake for the holidays?