You are going to love this recipe! It’s super easy, quick, and so delicious. The dish is customizable in so many ways, too. You can choose the size of shrimp you want, and you can adjust the spiciness of the dip.
If you can grill these outdoors, I really encourage you to do so. Get out into the wild (even if it’s just your back patio). Breathe in the fresh air, and soak up the sun’s rays.
If your stove is equipped with a grill, fire it up, turn on the range hood fan and start cooking! Otherwise, you can always make these in your favorite pan. No worries. Just cook and eat.
Grilled Shrimp with Creamy Horseradish Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp prepared hot horseradish (feel free to use a milder version, if you’d like)
- 1 Tbsp each parsley and chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp each cider vinegar and granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb frozen shrimp (21 to 25 count), thawed, peeled, deveined
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into quarters
- Combine sour cream, horseradish, parsley, chives, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Stir well, set aside.
- Toss shrimp with oil and pepper.
- Place lemon quarters on a hot grill. Grill, cut side down, until well marked.
- Place shrimp directly on the grill. Turn once. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Transfer shrimp to a platter. Place lemon quarters on platter around the shrimp. Serve with the dip.
Enjoy! Want more recipes like this? We’ve got them! Try: Spicy Avocado and Yogurt Dip.