We absolutely love this light, filling, colorful, and super tasty salad. Feel free to make it your own by customizing it in any way you’d like. You can cook the shrimp on an outdoor grill, if you’d like. But, if you’re frying them in a pan or using the grill option built into your stove, then remember to turn on the range hood fan. It will draw up all the smoke, grease, and fishy odor from your kitchen and exhaust it to the outdoors!
Corn, Avocado, and Shrimp Salad
- 20 tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined
- kernels from 2 cobs of corn
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- salt, to taste
- Preheat grill. Cook shrimp until pink.
- Combine cooked shrimp, corn kernels, tomatoes, avocado, radishes, cucumber, and parsley in a bowl.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Combine dressing with salad ingredients.
Enjoy! You’ll find many more delicious recipes here.