It may be January, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t fire up the BBQ! Definitely try these very delicious chicken and pineapple skewers. They’re quick to whip up and perfect when you want to impress a crowd.
Some stoves are equipped with a grill component allowing you to cook up these skewers indoors. Remember to turn on the range hood fan about 15 minutes before cooking, and leave it running for about 15 minutes after you’re done cooking.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 300 g pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Soak large wooden skewers in water for 15 minutes. Preheat grill.
- Taking alternate turns, thread chicken and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
- In a small bowl, stir together sriracha sauce, honey, and oil.
- Grill for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is almost cooked through. In the last 5 minutes of cooking, brush the skewers with sauce mixture.
Serve with a side of rice and grilled vegetables. Find more delicious recipes here.