Even though these scrumptious shrimp tostadas cook up very quickly, don’t forget to turn on the range hood fan. The fan will draw up all of the grease, odors, and smoke that even quick cooking can produce.
Find more great recipes in our Recipe Collection.
- 1 lb raw deveined large shrimp, talks removed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Shredded lettuce
- 35 round or triangle tortilla chips
- Lime wedges
- Toss the shrimp with salt, chipotle powder, and lime juice. Let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan set over high heat. Fry shrimp until pink and cooked through, about 3 or 4 minutes.
- Top each chip with a spoonful of guacamole, shredded lettuce, cilantro, and 1 shrimp.