Yes, you read that correctly. It does say “garlic”. Yum, right?
If you’re not familiar with bok choy, it’s also often called Chinese cabbage. It comes in a small bunch, usually no more than about 6 inches high. The beauty of bok choy is that it’s super healthful and cooks up quickly and easily.
Turn on your range hood fan if you’re grilling indoors. The bok choy, itself, doesn’t give off any unpleasant aromas – quite the opposite, really! It’s just that any cooking or grilling can put smoke and fumes in the air that will affect the air quality in your home. It’s best to exhaust those to the outdoors.
Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think of it!
Grilled Baby Bok Choy With Garlic Butter
This recipe serves 4.
- 5 baby bok choy
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut each bok choy bundle in half lengthwise.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Grill bok choy for 5-8 minutes, brushing with garlic butter and turning occasionally. Remove from the grill when tender.